HUT Team Was Deleted

by gcrbi5

Original Post

HUT Team Was Deleted

★★★★★ Novice

On October 6th i jumped into hut and was told i needed to create a new team. I opened a case and eventually was able to get back my 12 highest rated players as untradeable cards. However those players did not account for the significant lose of coins that i acquired via purchasing packs. I was told they would send the case to a studio team. That was on October 14th. Im still waiting to hear back and ive contacted support through separate cases and twitter support only to be told i still need to wait. Can i get any type of help here since its coming up on seven weeks?

Message 1 of 11 (613 Views)

Re: HUT Team Was Deleted

★★★★★ Newbie
Terrible feeling isn't it. I just accidentally deleted my team as well and initiated contact with support. I hope to get back 10 top players but I think my biggest loss is my 46 DC collectibles I had accumulated.

I'll update my progress.
Message 2 of 11 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Your 46 dc collectibles arent the 25 hero collectibles im now missing.

Message 3 of 11 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thats terrible. I don't understand how you guys get so many high value cards...i'm grinding away over here.

i spoke with EA and apparently 1st time they can restore a list of 12 players and you have to escalate your case to get anything more.

be persistent, they would do nothing for me at first.

Message 4 of 11 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

oh lol nvm you are the original post. 

have they done anything else for you?

Message 5 of 11 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i as told they escalated my case on the 14th of October.

Message 6 of 11 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how quick did you get the 12 players back?

good luck

Message 7 of 11 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Some great help here eh?

Message 8 of 11 (501 Views)

Community Manager

@gcrbi5

If your case has been escalated then it may take some time (I realize you have been waiting quite a long time already) for your case to be attended to.

Please note that creating multiple support cases is counter productive and we ask that you do not create further duplicate cases, thank you.

barry.png
Message 9 of 11 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I created a second case after i was told by a member of the nhl team that my case had not been escalated. It will be two months this week that i have since i opened the original case. Two months i have been force to play the game without a huge amount of content that i paid for.
Message 10 of 11 (484 Views)