Re: HUT Delayed Penalty Bug

by questdj

Original Post

HUT Delayed Penalty Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Playing a HUT game. My player draws a penalty, so the delayed penalty call is flagged at the top and my goalie goes to the bench. Play glitches out and a faceoff is immediately taken. My goalie is still pulled, delayed call still active, opponent has the puck on their stick and proceeds to skate to my zone and fire in the game winning goal.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. I have a recording of the event.
What happens when the bug occurs? Penalty is not blown and played is not stopped when opponent has puck. Goalie stays pulled.
What do you expect to see? Play blown dead when opponent receives puck. Play does not glitch to faceoff when I have the puck.

Playing a HUT game. My player draws a penalty, so the delayed penalty call is flagged at the top and my goalie goes to the bench. Play glitches out and a faceoff is immediately taken. My goalie is still pulled, delayed call still active, opponent has the puck on their stick and proceeds to skate to my zone and fire in the game winning goal.
Message 1 of 2 (812 Views)

Re: HUT Delayed Penalty Bug

★ Apprentice

yup, I've had that - both happening to me and the opponent. not too often, maybe 4-5 times throughout like 400-500 hut games

Message 2 of 2 (737 Views)