Fighting Bug Figured Out, Need Fix

by Pelly117

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fighting Bug Figured Out, Need Fix

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug After the first full season in Franchise and BAP, fighting is disabled. Something happens during the first offseason (possibly every offseason) that switches every player's fighting frequency to "Never".
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finish a whole season in Franchise or BAP
What happens when the bug occurs? Fighting frequency for every player gets changed to "Never"
What do you expect to see? Fights, knockouts, blood on the ice and 5 minutes sitting in a box

It should be a simple line of code that needs to be fixed

Message 4 of 26 (7,949 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fighting still broke on saves

Message 15 of 26 (5,560 Views)

All Replies

No fighting in NHL level of BaP?

★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: No matter what I do there are no fights in the NHL level of BaP. Even shooting after the whistle doesn't start a fight. The computer doesn't even fight.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Try to fight
What happens when the bug occurs?: No fighting happens
What do you expect to see?: Fights

No fights
Message 1 of 26 (7,899 Views)

Re: No fighting in NHL level of BaP?

★★★ Novice

Have you tried making a new BaP player and making sure you choose the fighting frequency option to be on "always"?

Message 2 of 26 (7,884 Views)

★★ Novice

How many game did you already play? I played around 20 games and there probably were 2 or 3 fights. So there aren't "many" but there are (with "realistic" settings).

Message 3 of 26 (7,879 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have the same problem bap. Could fight in CHL. but nothing in NHL. Have fighting turned up and set to often for my bap. Even when it prompts to stick up for teammate just gives us matching ruffing penalties. Playing on PS4.

Message 5 of 26 (7,812 Views)

Re: Fighting Bug Figured Out, Need Fix

★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem. How/when will this be fixed?
Message 6 of 26 (7,730 Views)

★ Novice

Can confirm this happens in franchise.  Buddy and I are now 10 seasons deep and we play about 10 games a season.  We try everything possible to fight but it doesn't work.  This happens after the first season is done.  

Message 7 of 26 (7,632 Views)

Cant seem to start fights.

★★★ Newbie
I press triangle, double tap triangle, press it a whole bunch. It doesn't work in Be A Pro. Even shooting the puck after the whistle and doing nasty hits. I'm set to fight as often as possible. Anyone know how to fix this issue? It's a big part of the game for me.
Message 8 of 26 (6,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I get the impression you didn't actually read the problem - just the title. The problem starts after first season.
Message 9 of 26 (7,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I started in CHL and have fighting set to often for my BAP and league settings have fighting at 2/2 and no matter how many late hits, shots after whistle or big hits I do on goalies I can't get in to a fight. My guy averaged 3 fights per game lol and I can't get a single one 12 games into getting drafted. All my settings are good, just that no one will throw gloves.
Message 10 of 26 (7,318 Views)