Re: Fighting still broke on saves

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Re: Fighting Bug Figured Out, Need Fix

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Started a BaP but I started in the NHL. After my rookie season, I simmed to the next year and could no longer get into fights. All settings remained unchanged and my player's fighting frequency is still set to "Often".

Message 11 of 26 (2,348 Views)

Fight bug in NHL 17

★★★ Novice
2017 NHL PS4 update???? Still cannot fight past the first season in BaP and franchise mode. No matter what you do to upset the other team or follow coaches instructions it just won't happen. I've triend everything and nothing works to correct it.
Message 12 of 26 (2,033 Views)

Cannot start a fight

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug After completing the first season in franchise mode every player's setting gets automatically changed and fighting frequency gets set to "Never." I manually reset them, but then after completing the next season they get set back to "Never" again
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a season and check the players Details.
What happens when the bug occurs? No one can fight.
What do you expect to see? Some kind of patch to fix this so that player info doesn't get automatically modified after each season.

No.
Message 13 of 26 (2,042 Views)

Fighting still broke on saves

★ Novice
NHL update still no fighting

Patch notes says it was fixed great. yet on current seasons in bap and fran the fights on all npc's is saved set to never after. Even if the game insigates the fight ill drop gloves go to fight it gives us both roughing.

Ea has the worst CS/dev so this wont get fixed ...
Message 14 of 26 (1,940 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Message 15 of 26 (5,562 Views)

★ Novice
Hi, you fighting was also turned off after the first season of franchise mode. I have done the most recent update (update 3) but fighting hasn't not come back into my franchise mode. How can this be fixed?
Message 16 of 26 (1,866 Views)

Community Manager

@laurie3131

It is possible that the change does not affect existing Franchises and will only be seen on newly created Franchises, although I have not confirmed this.

barry.png
Message 17 of 26 (1,862 Views)

★ Novice
Hi,
Thank you for your response. Would it be possible to confirm whether it is for old or new saves?
Message 18 of 26 (1,855 Views)

★★ Novice
So the latest patch has part-fixed the issued but to do so ourselves we'd need to start a fresh game? Is that what you're saying EA? So our existing games are useless?
Message 19 of 26 (1,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did we ever get an answer to this question? I'd be so ticked off if I need to restart BAP

Message 20 of 26 (1,717 Views)