Re: Failed to retrieve data; please try again later...

by illmaticly_b

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, this is absurd everyone I play with has no issues at all and are getting Pavel Bure, and all these amazing players through the WCOH packs and sets, and I am stuck here unable to even create a starting team. I literally spend 500$ every year if not more on trying to build the best team, the first year they change things where obtaining rare players is far easier and I cant even try to obtain any of them. There has to be some sort of action on there behalf to accommodate us for this hassle. The first 2 weeks the game is out is the most critical time in working the marketing place to get a ton of coins early in the game and I haven't even opened a returning user bonus pack yet. If they don't fix this in an orderly fashion a class action lawsuit is the next best step because I cant return the game now and I only buy it for HUT. Thanks a bunch EA you had 2 months to fix this issue back with the beta and clearly didn't do anything knowing that it only affected some players.

Message 11 of 20 (1,275 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So. I can play multiplayer Overwatch no problem. I can send chat messages, shop the marketplace but for the past 3 days I get 'Failed to retrieve data' anytime I try and play HUT.

I've tried Xbox forum, Twitter, phone. No resolution. Can some please tell me wtf is going on? I hard reset, uninstalled/reinstalled. I want to play!!
Message 12 of 20 (1,229 Views)

★★ Novice
So the funny thing is I have to hit home, log in with another Xbox profile, switch to that profile, LOG OUT of that profile which enables my main again and I watch my HUT finally load in the background. I have to do the same thing to even buy anything.
Message 13 of 20 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am getting this exact same issue.  I was able to play and do everything before without issue.  I went up to Div 7.  Now when I try and play a game I get the "Failed to retrieve data..." error message.  WTF EA.  What is going on?

Message 14 of 20 (1,206 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem and need a fix

Message 15 of 20 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a similar problem but with Franchise Mode not with HUT. On Xbox One
Message 16 of 20 (1,186 Views)

Community Manager

@brettbohan@herrmmit@gundamfreedomx@RaZcal882@Dalisair

Just to let you know we are looking into this and related issues.

barry.png
Message 17 of 20 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still a problem.  have you come up with a solution?

Message 18 of 20 (1,070 Views)

★ Guide

yip

Message 19 of 20 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem. Does this happen in any other game modes? Mine looks a bit different 

Message 20 of 20 (1,012 Views)