Error Code 98845 [Fraud/Scam Warning - Admin.]

by GriffBros21

Original Post

Error Code 98845 [Fraud/Scam Warning - Admin.]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Opened my NHL17 hockey ultimate team and received the error code 98845. this error message said that my first line center, Sidney Crosby had been misplaced. it said "this error is when a misplaced player gets lost in your item inbox!" i was told to contact a support email about my issue, but i have not heard back. Please help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) [Ea will never ask for your login details in this way and the email address shown in the image is not an EA email address - Admin.]
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into the problem and fix my account and give me my "misplaced" player back, because that player costed an absolute fortune.
What happens when the bug occurs? i receive the same error message every time i log in.
What do you expect to see? to find my player and give it back to me because i worked very hard and spent money to get that card.

error code 98845.

Message 1 of 2 (699 Views)

Re: Error Code 98845

Community Manager

@GriffBros21

That is 100% a scam and you should update your password as soon as possible if you have sent your login details to that address (which is not ours).

Please see the following link for information on maintaining account security and for steps to take if your account has been compromised:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (671 Views)