End of season awards are wrong!

by robbydrools

Original Post

End of season awards are wrong!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug End of season awards are being given to the wrong player when a goalie is in contest for it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a goalie win the Conn Smythe or be runner-up for Conn Smythe
What happens when the bug occurs? Example: Korpisalo is shown winning the Conn Smythe award during Franchise Mode's stanley cup lifting scene after a complete season. After the scene is over, and you check the Awards menu, another player (specifically not a goalie) is listed as winning the award.
What do you expect to see? The correct player being shown in both the Stanley Cup lifting scene and awards menu.

This was brought to my attention after viewing an old reddit thread about the bug. They seem to have a good grasp on what causes the bug, and what EA could do to fix it. I don't know how this could get passed along to the development team, and I know they're typically very, ahem.. focused.. with the new features and updates that go in to each year's new game. I love the EA NHL series and plan on purchasing the new game anyways this fall. hopefully this bug fix can make it into the next iteration, though.

thanks for reading,

robby.

Message 1 of 1 (2,307 Views)