Re: EASHL player and team progression no longer working

by KennyFraser3

Original Post

EASHL player and team progression no longer working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hello, I've been experiencing an issue for about a week now where for some reason when I play in a club game in EASHL with my team, the team and player progression doesn't happen for my team. This appears to only happen when I play with my team as on their own they can get progression when I don't play. I've created two posts in the forum and reached out on Twitter to EA for help but nothing so far.

During the games I show game progression as 100% for every game but show an F score (see screenshot). After each game, instead of showing progression updates it just prompts to quit to main menu which is usually the last screen after each game. This is affecting all 5 of my club team members, and we are basically stuck at our current progression level. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the game and leaving the club and coming back (lost all my stats as a result), still no resolution. I've also noted in the club members section that my player's name is not showing up even though I can play and the player name shows up in game.

Please review and update me ASAP on ETA for fix and how this will be made right, as this is not what I paid for. I've contacted EA Help, spoke to a customer service representative, and reached out to the EA Support and NHL 17 twitter accounts and have not received a helpful response to date. Please advise with an action plan on how to resolve this issue.
Message 1 of 10 (2,184 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@KennyFraser3

Let me get some info on this and come back to you here.

****EDIT****

Can you post the following to help us look into this please:

• Your gamertag/PSN ID
  • Your platform, XB1/PS4 etc.
  • The time you last saw the issue occur, please include your timezone and be as accurate as you can please.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,139 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Barry,

My user ID is KennyFraser3, and this is happening on PS4. This issue occurs for me any time that I attempt to play an EASHL game with my club. I have since left the club and requested to join again but we haven't been able to play a game since then. I am sure that we will be able to reproduce this issue again, however as it had been affecting 7-10 games played for our club but only when I played (meaning it may be specific to my account). I have tried re-installing the game and leaving the club (club name: Ultimate Warriors), but nothing seemed to help.

Thanks,
Kenny

Message 3 of 10 (2,127 Views)

Community Manager

@KennyFraser3

Can you give us one exact time(including timezone) that this occurred please?

We want to examine this more closely and need that specific detail, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (2,121 Views)

★★ Novice

I can give you my best estimates for two examples specifically. I believe that my club and I played on either Sunday or Monday (10/2 or 10/3) likely between 5-9pm EST - I don't have the specific time on hand there. We played about 4-5 games during that time and only one loss counted (I believe due to a quit). The second window I can narrow down was this Saturday around 1pm EST. We quit a game to test if it would count and the loss counted, but then we won a game 3-2 over another team and that did not count for us.

I can likely try reproducing again as this has occurred in 100% of games I've played in EASHL since Monday 10/3 that we have noticed. It looks like it is only happening when I play with the club, as when they play without me the progression occurs.

Message 5 of 10 (2,117 Views)

★★ Novice

Additionally I re-downloaded the game to see if that undid anything but it did not. I recently also left the club (joining back as soon as someone approves me) but that didn't help last time either, so I lost all my club stats which is annoying. We have gone above and beyond trying to trouble shoot but it looks like it is something with my EA account. Additionally when I went into the club members screen, all other players would display their EASHL player names but mine would just reflect a " - " dash icon like that (not showing the player name). Not sure if that helps with anything.

Message 6 of 10 (2,116 Views)

Community Manager

@KennyFraser3

Thanks for the requested info. I will follow up with you here when I can.

barry.png
Message 7 of 10 (2,114 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you - you have been the only person from EA to offer some sort of assistance since we originally reported the issue about a week or so ago so if you could please keep me posted it would be greatly appreciated. I was looking forward to EASHL since all the new customizations became available, so not being able to progress has been quite disappointing.

Message 8 of 10 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever get this fixed or I throwing the game in the trash?
Message 9 of 10 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did we every find a solution to this problem mine has not counted for over 6 months now

Message 10 of 10 (1,296 Views)