Re: EA Servers are a joke

by boxcareamonn

Original Post

EA Servers are a joke

★★★★★ Novice
Dear EA,

How after so many years of online gaming, after so many releases of the same titles, after earning a ridiculous amount of money from all is customers, have you still not fixed and upgraded/expanded your servers to be able to service all the players playing online? The countless losses we incur by being booted from your servers is at this point a laughing stock. I have dedicated fibre, 300 up and down, 2 ms latency, wired connection, all relevant ports open, and still.......I lose many games to being dropped from the game. Some games I have been up by 8 goals in the second period and wham....lost connection to the EA servers....I could be winning with only seconds to go and wham....lost connection to the EA servers.....I have had my ISP in and out, literally have done everything and wham ..... Lost connection to the EA servers.....your servers are a joke and it leads me to conclude that it is o Ly one of two things and worst case both: either EA is cheap OR your IT technicians managing your servers are garbage OR....unfortunately....both.....I do get the feeling though that your techs are probably good...they are just trying to maintain servers with minimal budgets in place and so we all suffer.....thank you very much EA....your awesome!
Message 1 of 11 (10,689 Views)

Community Manager

@boxcareamonn

You should also consider the possibility that your opponents could be choosing to play unfairly.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 11 (10,582 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
How do your server issues have anything to do with other players playing unfairly? How would they even begin to be able to boot me from your servers?

Please explain
Message 3 of 11 (10,580 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi Barry,

Your guestimate is far from being correct unfortunately...it happen s also at the loading page, when I'm buying packs or when making lines....this clearly isn't any opponent cheating as I'm not even playing anyone sometimes when it happens....thus the servers are garbage!
Message 4 of 11 (10,572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Lastly,

Why is it that EA only ever points the finger elsewhere? I have had numerous IT experts look at this and everything points to EA's failure to expand their servers so that enough bandwidth exists for all players when online.....nice try though Barry....good attempt I must say!
Message 5 of 11 (10,571 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA,

How after so many years of online gaming, after so many releases of the same titles, after earning a ridiculous amount of money from all is customers, have you still not fixed and upgraded/expanded your servers to be able to service all the players playing online? The countless losses we incur by being booted from your servers is at this point a laughing stock. I have dedicated fibre, 300 up and down, 2 ms latency, wired connection, all relevant ports open, and still.......I lose many games to being dropped from the game. Some games I have been up by 8 goals in the second period and wham....lost connection to the EA servers....I could be winning with only seconds to go and wham....lost connection to the EA servers.....I have had my ISP in and out, literally have done everything and wham ..... Lost connection to the EA servers.....your servers are a joke and it leads me to conclude that it is o Ly one of two things and worst case both: either EA is cheap OR your IT technicians managing your servers are garbage OR....unfortunately....both.....I do get the feeling though that your techs are probably good...they are just trying to maintain servers with minimal budgets in place and so we all suffer.....thank you very much EA....your awesome!
I would also like some answers like this person...trying to play battlefront 1 for a couple years now to finish diorama but servers suck and try to get a game other than walker assult or cargo and it's like  winning the lottery ..I'm really sick of EA's service I think I'm done with them ..no more purchases from them until they fix the servers...Way to go bricking The PS4's ..Your a great company EA
Message 6 of 11 (9,187 Views)

★ Novice

Dear ea sort your awful servers out they are a disgrace when I’m being kicked out 10 times an hour

Message 7 of 11 (8,826 Views)

★ Novice

Fix your servers expand them do something everyone is always getting kicked off you people make more than enough money to have such a small operation going I don't hear people who play pes complain much about this issue expand your servers

Message 8 of 11 (7,371 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @damieng10.

We're not aware of any issues with the servers currently. Can you tell me what's happening? We'll go through some connection troubleshooting and see if we can resolve this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 11 (7,347 Views)

★★ Novice

Just lost my FUT Champs game because your servers are a joke

Message 10 of 11 (7,074 Views)