Connection issues in HUT

by timshady410

Original Post

Connection issues in HUT

★ Novice
I am having frustrating connection issues in HUT. I am assuming I keep getting matched up with players that are nowhere near me, I.E. I live on the east coast and the only people I'm getting matched up with live in the west coast or in Montreal or some other Canadian area. This is causing my game to lag spike throughout the entire game, and it's also making my players insanely slow, non-responsive, and even teleport sometimes. I've contacted EA customer support and received limited to no help. I've also contacted my ISP and set up a DMZ for my Xbox and they opened up the EA sports ports (whatever that means) that the customer service rep provided me, and I'm still experiencing the same problems. It's making it very difficult to play the game and i feel like this is entirely too much work for this game. I never have problems with any of the other online multiplayer games I play, it is only with EA sports games.
Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

Re: Connection issues in HUT

★ Guide

only hut? not eashl?

hut is peer to peer.

eashl is server based.

do you have good internet...sounds like you or your opponent has a bad connection.

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)