Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Careless Wandering - Pro Mode - Goalie

by swanturcotte

Original Post

Careless Wandering - Pro Mode - Goalie

★★★★ Newbie

Hey there, I get a strange thing happening to me in Nhl 17, Be a Pro Mode. I play a goalie, and at some point, in the middle of the game, I get credited for 'careless wandering' for a ridiculous amount, like 32% in one shot so it screw my game rating and XP big time as you can imagine. Thing is, i don't think I did anything such as wandering at all. I might have gotten a loose puck near the board but the issue never happen after I played the puck, it's really weird. It happened to anyone else?

Message 1 of 5 (1,396 Views)

Re: Careless Wandering - Pro Mode - Goalie

★★★★★ Newbie
Same exact thing has been happening to me. I haven't left the net once and my "Careless Wandering" stat is a -63% and making my Team Play and Overall rating fall to a 1%.

Caused me to get sent down to the AHL one time for the remainder of the season.
Message 2 of 5 (1,358 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Ok, I get it, I tend to play out of my net (to cut the angle) but when I get scored on while too far away, I get the huge penalty. Moral of the story: stay in net kids!

Message 3 of 5 (1,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same happen to me. I saw it happens when your just out of the paint. Not in free skate.
Message 4 of 5 (1,314 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I just got it for try a diving poke check (ironically my training tip at the moment) and my knees were in the paint I did get scored on but I also couldn't seem to reach the stupid luck with my like despite it being just out side the crease
Message 5 of 5 (943 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help