Original Post

Re: Cant Connect To EA Server Only On NHL 17

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

USA - Virginia

Shentel

XB1

I have taken my console to a friends house who has Comcast and I still have Same issue there.  I can send you the Ping and Trace routes I ran.

Message 11 of 21 (1,692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Canada

Shaw

Xbox one

I submitted a case and it has been escalated to the studio and i was supposed to recieve a response today or yesterday but i haven't gotten one.
Message 12 of 21 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Novice
ISP: Brighthouse/Spectrum
Platform: XBox One
Message 13 of 21 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Canada 

Bell fibe

Xbox

Message 14 of 21 (1,660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry I'm not sure if this makes a difference but this started a couple Weeks after the NHL18 Beta ended. Thought this might help as well...

I am the creator of a club on NHL17 and I am unable to leave because I can't reach EA servers its called Technical Difficulties on Xbox One.  Is there a way for you to delete that club since those that are still on are players that are getting the Network Connection Issue.  The 2 guys that were able to leave are able to play just fine now.

Here is the code they are getting when trying to invite me to a club...Its like my gamertag doesn't exist, however it does because NHL17 is the only game I can't play online.

53sf9839450ffe2e-000000000000999-21b59fb56ad4fdb6

Message 15 of 21 (1,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the issue as well club loads but locker room will not loading circle just keeps spinning I have frontier communications in florida on an Xbox one
Message 16 of 21 (1,622 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well its probably gonna be a while now before EA replies
Message 17 of 21 (1,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

USA - NJ

Verizon FIOS

XB1

I've attached my ea trace. I've done all the steps and my case is supposedly with the EA Studio Crew whoever that is. No one says anything or responds to emails. Not that it matters to you or your company but I'm considering a refund on my NHL 18 if it doesn't work on release...

Message 18 of 21 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Novice

They better respond before the release of NHL 18... I had a ton of players and games and would probably have gotten a very high Return User Bonus

Message 19 of 21 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was able to log in today. Can you guys try too?
Message 20 of 21 (1,541 Views)