Re: Cant Connect To EA Server Only On NHL 17

by CCMHockey614

Original Post

Cant Connect To EA Server Only On NHL 17

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Ever since I was disconnected from a competitive seasons game yesterday, I haven't been able to connect since. Whenever i start up the game, there is a yellow circle and it says connecting on the top right corner then it says network connection issue, cant connect to the EA servers. I tried to connect on another account and it worked. I cleared my mac address, unplugged the power on my modem, nothing is working please help. No one at EA has been able to solve my problem
Message 1 of 21 (4,731 Views)

★ Novice

I don't know what to do I am haveing the same problem 

Message 2 of 21 (4,648 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yup i get the same message. Why isnt anyone from EA seeing this post..
Message 3 of 21 (4,643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Someone had said they created a new gamer tag and it worked. I can confirm I did the same thing and it works. I would have to guess that our Gamertags are on a Ban list

When I say Ban List I don't mean that we broke ToS necessarily but maybe someone reported us?

Message 4 of 21 (4,619 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue.  Got disconnected in the middle of a drop-in game in EASHL and haven't been able to connect to the EA servers ever since.  I've done everything possible multiple times e.g. unplugged router, cleared mac address, contacted my ISP, forwarded ports, PAID for a 1 month XBL Gold membership to create a new account, and even had EA call me and they could not resolve the issue.... Getting very frustrated that this has yet to be resolved as it has been over 4 weeks now.  

Will this issue persist with NHL 18??    EA Please help...

Message 5 of 21 (4,535 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, and there are 2 others out of 6 guys on our EASHL team that can't get on as well.(Located in Canada, US East and Central). Tried everything, reboots, even left stuff unplugged for hours, changed my modem, I don't have router hooked to my xbox thats straight to a cable modem. Did that thing where you goto settings and clear the MAC's and IP's. Sadly this has made me cancel my pre-order for NHL18 as I am not going to buy a game and not be able to play., and EA surely won't reimburse me when it won't connect.   I wonder if those that are here posting are you part of the xbox preview program?  I am and I was thinking it had to do with that. 

Message 6 of 21 (4,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here and i cant contact them because they are working on the support options wtf

Message 7 of 21 (4,511 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yup i am apart of the insider program. I reported the issue and hopefully i they get back to me. Let's try figuring this out together dude.
Message 8 of 21 (4,507 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yup worked for me too. So now that makes the problem even more complicated.
Message 9 of 21 (4,501 Views)

Community Manager

@1llumination@juggalobroncos@kable360@CCMHockey614@MeatySandpiper

To help us look into this issue, can I ask you to post the following details please:

• Your country
  • Your ISP
  • Your platform, PS4 or XB1

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 10 of 21 (4,483 Views)