by futurshock

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't sign players to 2-way contracts

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug In Franchise Mode. When in re-signing phase, players that are interested in 2-way contracts, offered 2-way contracts and accept 2-way contracts later in recently signed shows that they are 1-way contracts.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Offer players 2-way contracts and watch them get converted to 1-way and your cap get hit by that contract.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am limited on my ability to resign players do to the fact that all contracts even for low lever minor league players are becoming 1-way contracts; ending my ability to play beyond two seasons.
What do you expect to see? When I sign players to 2-way contracts I expect that when I go to recently signed screen they will have 2-way contracts.

In Franchise Mode, when in re-signing phase, all players that are interested in 2-way contracts and are offered 2-way contracts end up being converted to 1-way contracts after they accept the contract offer. This prevents me from being able to have a team under the cap longer than 2 seasons in franchise mode. When players on there second contract who have a rating of 71 have their 3 year .775 million contract converted to 1-way; affectively eating ~1 million out of my cap.

Message 1 of 4 (2,538 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't sign players to 2-way contracts

Community Manager

@futurshock

Can you please let us know if the following workaround helps you at all:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Contracts-in-Franchise-Mode-1-2-Way-Contracts-and-IR-Parti...

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,462 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@futurshock

Can you please let us know if the following workaround helps you at all:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Contracts-in-Franchise-Mode-1-2-Way-Contracts-and-IR-Parti...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,463 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
It does work. You should let your support staff know. Hopefully this will be fixed.
Message 3 of 4 (2,510 Views)

Community Manager

@futurshock

Great, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (2,501 Views)