Can't move goalie after dropping into butterfly save and being bumped by player

by Coop_The_Demon

Original Post

Can't move goalie after dropping into butterfly save and being bumped by player

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Happens in EASHL NHL 17. Somtimes when i am ran into after dropping into a butterfly to make a save my goalie will stop working. By stop working i mean he will not stand up out of butterfly position, i can not move him, or pull him from the net with L1 and Back button, i can somtimes move after about 10 secs of the glitch but other times it will take untill the whistle is blown, usually after they come back in the zone and score on a unmovable goalie.
How often does the bug occur?: Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Play goalie in EASHL drop into butterfly save with a hybrid goalie and have an enemy player bump u.
What happens when the bug occurs?: You are unable to move out of the butterfly position, so if u slid accross your net in butterfly get bumped and are out of position you leave a open net and have no ability to move to get back in net.
What do you expect to see?: Goalie Stuck in Butterfly Position.

I'm goin to record the next time this happens and will upload a video asap.

Message 1 of 8 (797 Views)

Re: Can't move goalie after dropping into butterfly save and being bumped by player

Community Manager

@Coop_The_Demon

Does this also happen with a non-hybrid goalie?

Do upload the vid as that will be helpful, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (783 Views)

Re: Can't move goalie after dropping into butterfly save and being bumped by pla

★★★★ Novice

I'v only ever used Hybrid so im unsure if other class's are affected.

Message 3 of 8 (777 Views)

Re: Can't move goalie after dropping into butterfly save and being bumped by pla

★★★★ Novice

Can i not upload MP4 vidoes saved from xbox one to my one drive? i have a video for you to see.

Message 4 of 8 (741 Views)

Community Manager

@Coop_The_Demon

The following link has info on how to get your video to Youtube:

http://ie.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/How_to_Share_Xbox_One_Videos_on_YouTube

barry.png
Message 5 of 8 (724 Views)

★★ Novice

EA..... i have continually reached out over all social media, and also commented on many Bug posts, as well as made my own over the last 4 weeks. No one is answering my question. Are you guys going to fix the HUT loading problem anytime soon? i bought the super deluxe edition and am losing money every day Ultimate team doesn't work.

Message 6 of 8 (720 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://youtu.be/I0KblzDdoCU

here is my link to the video i had to post it on youtube because i was not able to post it on here.

Message 7 of 8 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Coop_The_Demon

That's great, thanks.

@brockmartin1995

Please see the main thread on that issue and monitor it for any updates, thanks.

barry.png
Message 8 of 8 (708 Views)