CHL play offs bug in career mode

by elitus-night

Original Post

Highlighted

CHL play offs bug in career mode

★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug This is now the third time I have started a career in CHL, I win the first series of the play offs. When I go to sim to next match for the 2nd series it tells me "sim to draft", at the end of the sim I get told I have been eliminated, How? I won the first series didn't get a chance to play one match in the second series! Have followed the trouble shooting steps as given by an adviser and still the same.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play career mode in CHL, play full season. Play and win first round of playoffs then you will get "sim to draft straight away.
What happens when the bug occurs? It starts the sims, at the end of the sims, the coach tell you, you have been eliminated from the playoffs see you at the drafts.
What do you expect to see? to play the 2nd series of the playoffs as this does effect your final draft position

This is now the third time I have started a career in CHL, I win the first series of the play offs. When I go to sim to next match for the 2nd series it tells me "sim to draft", at the end of the sim I get told I have been eliminated, How? I won the first series didn't get a chance to play one match in the second series! Have followed the trouble shooting steps as given by an adviser and still the same. Is there a fix for this?

Message 1 of 1 (2,329 Views)