Re: CANNOT FIND OPPONENTS

by ThaConDon

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Thank you @EA_Barry, I'm just wondering however for the people who have had to deal with this, and people who invested in a new router for this sole purpose, and even that was not the solution to the problem.

I've been in contact now with a few cases looking for some kind of compensation for not getting to play this game for over a month now and each time have the advisor send me to the forums. Barry if there is anything in your power you can do or provide me with a direct way to talk to the development team or people who might be able to grant me that, that is all I'm looking for.

The only way I'm able to play is if I initialize the game with no active profile, continue through the intro reaccepting the terms of service choosing a new favourite team and then once back at the main menu logging into my primary account to get to play. In which case this was working on both my old router the new one, and I've even tried my iPhone personal hotspot works. But for over a month nothing worked, and this was an issue that was not only unexplainable but cost me to play during pretty much the entire end of the year.

All I'm looking for is a little something for my patience, time and efforts, I know EA has helped me out before I'm just uncertain why the advisors keep sending me to the forums when the issue isn't being resolved I just luckily found a way to work around the problem.

Thanks for getting back to me. Hope to hear back from you
Message 21 of 34 (1,535 Views)

Community Manager

@ThaConDon

Unfortunately we will not be able to provide any compensation or a means to directly contact the Dev. Team.

Thank you for posting your workaround for the issue, that is appreciated so +XP for that.

barry.png
Message 22 of 34 (1,528 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks.
Message 23 of 34 (1,521 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am currently  experiencing  the same problem . I put a lot off money into the game  buying packs before I decided to play people online. Now cannot play anyone. Cannot contact ea either. I'm disappointed. This the last game I purchase from ea. No customer support to resolve the issue .  I think because I sent my money should have support  to fix this.

Message 24 of 34 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well it seems he answered you question.. I own nhl 17 ufc neither one I can play online.. I will not buy this game next year waste of my money and time. Very upset that is experience  was not what I expected.

Message 25 of 34 (1,514 Views)

★ Novice

Trust me, it sucks, ive put over 1000-2000 hours in each of the last 3 NHL games, this year everything was good and fine, but then out of nowhere about two months ago, i stopped being able to find online opponents which hasnt been fixed since... can play any game online except EA Games... 

Message 26 of 34 (1,505 Views)

★ Guide

@geno8771geno

did you try wireless?or third party router in bridge mode?

who is your IP provider?

what router do you have?

Message 27 of 34 (1,501 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yea at this point I'm done spending any more money on these titles even though it was only NHL I could not play, madden, NBA and Fifa all worked fine just NHL I have issues with. Ah well ...
Message 28 of 34 (1,493 Views)

★ Apprentice
Paid 300$ for a new gaming router glad I did for other games. Still no nhl though lmao #wasteofmomey
Message 29 of 34 (1,486 Views)

★ Apprentice
My friends using rogers internet and a hitron router have zero issues. What is up with that?
Message 30 of 34 (1,485 Views)