Original Post

Highlighted

Re: ONLINE VERSUS MODES NOT WORKING!

★ Apprentice
Oh and my time zone is EST sorry
Message 31 of 45 (671 Views)

★ Apprentice
So currently logged in at 10:55 pm EST oct 27 trying to play HUT online "finding opponent " ......................................waiting.....................still waiting.........................and..............................surprise surprise "failed to retrieve data; please try again later"
Message 32 of 45 (660 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for posting the requested info. I will let you know what comes of it.

barry.png
Message 33 of 45 (654 Views)

Re: NHL17 HUT KEEPS LOADING

Community Manager

@BOOGI74

Thanks for the requested info.

barry.png
Message 34 of 45 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Truchant @NickMenary @fredderk @dsreiberg89 @BOOGI74 (I merged these threads)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting the requested information.

For anyone else still experiencing this issue, we are looking for the following to investigate this for you:

• Exact time you experienced this issue
  • Your time zone
Message 35 of 45 (633 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 @EA_Barry It happens every hour.  I have tried it at every different hour between 8am and 2am.  I'll give this one more week before I call EA myself and get my money back and never put another dollar into EA Sports

Message 36 of 45 (612 Views)

★★ Novice

My gamertag is SeasickPear,

My Be a Pro is still not working and the last time I tried it was 5:10 PM EST. (10/30/16)

Message 37 of 45 (603 Views)

★ Apprentice
Tried again tonight at 10:33 pm and once more at 12:25am EST on my Xbox one. Gamer tag fredderk and still get "failed to retrieve data, please try again" this has been going on since sept 25th @EA_Barry and @Straatford87 and happens with all my ea games please get this fixed
Message 38 of 45 (581 Views)

Re: Be a Pro won't save

★★ Novice
So it's 11/4/16 and I attempted once more to create a be a pro 3:30 pm EST. The same problem keeps occurring and it's been about two weeks from my original post. Have you made any progress or is there anyway I can get a refund or a hard copy of the game if you can't find a solution?
Message 39 of 45 (562 Views)

Re: Be a pro won't save

★★ Novice

So it's 11/4/16 and I attempted once more to create a be a pro 3:30 pm EST. The same problem keeps occurring and it's been about two weeks from my original post. Have you made any progress or is there anyway I can get a refund or a hard copy of the game if you can't find a solution?
Message 40 of 45 (559 Views)