TYVM.

barry.png
Message 21 of 45 (666 Views)

Re: ONLINE VERSUS MODES NOT WORKING!

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry @NickMenary @fredderk

Sreiberg89 XB1
Live in Toronto so EST

It happens every single time I try to play.  Most recently, 1 minute ago.  I have tried at least 2 times a day for the past 21 days.  No luck.  Just says finding opponent for 3 minutes then "failed to retrieve data; please try again later"

Message 22 of 45 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play xbox pretty much every night after work my gaming hours are usually 6pm-11pm. Just tried to match make in HUT just now and it worked. Thats the first time its worked since I bought the game. 

Gamertag: TR3BOMBZ

Time Zone: GTA Eastern Standard

Message 23 of 45 (688 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@NickMenary What did you do differently?  Mine still never works

Message 24 of 45 (682 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Be a Pro won't save

★★ Novice
No problem. Hopefully we can find a solution.
Message 25 of 45 (648 Views)

★★★ Novice

@dsreiberg89 Literally didnt do anything different, Just logged in to see if it would work and it connected me to someone.

Message 26 of 45 (678 Views)

Re: NHL17 HUT KEEPS LOADING

★★ Novice
I did get the update and it seemed to work right after the update as I was able to play 2 or 3 games that day but then no luck.
After about 2 mins of searching for opponent, I just get Failed to Retrieve Data, Please try again later

Gamertag: Boogi74
Most recent occurrence: 6:42pm EST (Ottawa)

Message 27 of 45 (668 Views)

Re: NHL17 HUT KEEPS LOADING

★★ Novice
6:42
Oct. 27
Message 28 of 45 (667 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Mine still doesn't work

Message 29 of 45 (672 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry my gamer tag is fredderk on the xbox one. I try at least twice a night to play an online game and every time I get the "failed to connect". Usually play between 9:30pm and midnight. Last time online worked for me was sept 24th when I won a HUT online game and advanced to level 9 but since then I haven't been able to connect. Also tried 5 nights ago to play a friend in Rory mcilroy golf but couldn't connect with him so instead we played RBI baseball as we were able to connect which leads me to think there is a problem connecting to the EA servers for me and I don't know why.
Message 30 of 45 (665 Views)