Re: ONLINE VERSUS MODES NOT WORKING!

by NickMenary

Original Post

★ Apprentice
On Xbox one. Can play EASHL drop in games, but if I try to play HUT online or an online shootout or online match it will search for an opponent for a minute or two then says cannot find opponent. I don't get any error codes. In Rory mcilroy i will connect with someone then it will just say connection timed out. I can however play other games as I played a friend last night in RBI baseball and was also play mortal kombat a few nights ago. My internet works everywhere else and I've opened all possible ports for my Xbox and EA I think about 10-12 in total. So all I have is there is a problem between my system and EA servers but I don't know what that is. My NAT on my Xbox is also reading as open. Really hope this can get figured out.
Message 11 of 45 (783 Views)

Re: Be a Pro won't save

★★ Novice
I believe it's updated. I also uninstalled and re-installed and the same problem continues to happen.
Message 12 of 45 (821 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry my NAT is open on my xbox one. Can play all my other games online even head to head in RBI baseball and mortal kombat. In NHL 17 can play drop in games in EASHL, I can also claim daily HUT coin bonuses however, whenever I try to play a online HUT game, online shootout or online head to head game it searches for an oppenebt for 2 minutes then I get "failed to retrieve data, please try again later".
Message 13 of 45 (769 Views)

Community Manager

@Truchant

This only happens with manual saves and letting it auto save on exit works okay, is that the case?

barry.png
Message 14 of 45 (814 Views)

★★ Novice
No. Neither autosave nor manual save work.
Message 15 of 45 (807 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry I am also on xbox one. And @fredderk explained  the problem to a T. In single player based online modes it says "searching for opponent" for about 3 minutes, then a message in red text pops up and says "Failed to retrieve data".

Message 16 of 45 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Truchant

Okay, thanks for the info. Please let me see what I can find out for you on this.

***EDIT***

To help us investigate this, can you please post your Gamertag/PSN ID and the date and time this most recently happened. Please include your timezone.

If you need to induce this error again to get an accurate timestamp then that is fine. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 17 of 45 (779 Views)

Re: NHL17 HUT KEEPS LOADING

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BOOGI74

Can you double check your game is up to date as there was a patch update last week, thanks.

***EDIT***

To help us investigate this, can you please post your Gamertag/PSN ID and the date and time this most recently happened. Please include your timezone.

If you need to induce this error again to get an accurate timestamp then that is fine. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 18 of 45 (773 Views)

Community Manager

@NickMenary@fredderk@dsreiberg89

barry.png
Message 19 of 45 (791 Views)

★★ Novice
Gamertag: SeasickPear
Most recently occurred Thursday, October 27 at 6:54 am EST.
Message 20 of 45 (768 Views)