Be a Pro won't save

by Truchant

Original Post

Be a Pro won't save

★★ Novice
I made a Be a Pro and it now says it can not retrieve any saved information. Also everytime I attempt to make a new character it won't let me save it. Can someone help? This problem only occurs for be a pro.
Message 7 of 45 (3,271 Views)

ONLINE VERSUS MODES NOT WORKING!

★★★ Novice

I have not been able to match make in any versus modes (HUT, Draft Champions, Versus) since i got this game on the day it released. This is extremely frustrating since I primarily play this game for HUT. I've spent over 100$ on packs and can't even play the game... I've been on this thread looking for solutions and it seems i'm not the only person with this issue. I have no problems playing other games online and I can play Eashl and team play based game modes with no problem. Nothing I have tried has fixed this issue, not even the update you released a couple days ago. Honestly my patients has run out and I feel a little ripped off. Thought you could buy a working game for 80$. 

Message 1 of 45 (3,281 Views)

Re: ONLINE VERSUS MODES NOT WORKING!

★★ Apprentice

Same for me.  EA doesn't care about us. 

Message 2 of 45 (3,269 Views)

★★★ Novice

It sure appears that way...

Message 3 of 45 (3,257 Views)

Community Manager

@NickMenary

@dsreiberg89

What country are you in?

Who is your ISP?

What is your router make and model?

I assume you guys have opened the ports on your routers?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/nhl/nhl-17/improve-your-nhl-17-connection

barry.png
Message 4 of 45 (3,250 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ports have been opened.  This has nothing to do with the internet.  Why can't you guys just accept that and fix the game.

Message 5 of 45 (3,243 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ya i agree with @dsreiberg89 all of those questions are irrelevant to the real problem here. My internet is just fine thanks because i can connect to EASHL just fine. This is an issue on your end not ours. @EA_Barry I've seen you post the exact same trouble shoot on other threads. You don't think i've tried any of that? I've done everything i can on my end, now it's time for you to step up and admit you have a problem with your game. Quit beating around the bush, just fix it or refund me.

Message 6 of 45 (3,234 Views)

★ Apprentice
I must say I am now starting to enjoy the online games of many other game developers whose games actually work online. My NHL 17,16,15,14 etc plus my Rory mcilroy, and Nba live and Fifa games just collect dust. I keep looking in here to see if things have changed but I still see the same answers about isp router etc. My EA games will keep collecting dust until I see a post about an actual fix. Not to mention I will really think twice now before I buy another EA game as I've had the same online vs problem for a month.
Message 8 of 45 (3,218 Views)

Community Manager

@NickMenary @fredderk

Can you guys post your platform (PS4, XB1) and let us know exactly where and in what manner this is failing please. Do include any error message you may see.

barry.png
Message 9 of 45 (3,210 Views)

Re: Be a Pro won't save

Community Manager

@Truchant

Are you sure your game is up to date? There was a patch update last week that addresses game stability.

https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2016/october-patch-update

barry.png
Message 10 of 45 (3,246 Views)