Be A Pro entry Draft bug after playing junior league. (And 4 more)

by SzuperSkillz

Original Post

Be A Pro entry Draft bug after playing junior league. (And 4 more)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Hello, im Szuper, very long time hardcore Be A Pro player (09->) and this is long and very bad english language post, but trying because i have to say something what is wrong this game. Be A Pro entry Draft bug after playing season(s) junior league.Im trying this 5 times, over 1000 games, 10 times playoffs, 4 wins with Master card cup, everything! Im trying all. First problem: after playing three season i go to entry draft, this is season 2019-20 (three years playng OHL), draft start, it is year 2017 draft! Yes, screen shows "start to year 2017 entry draft". This is not big problem, but big problem is, you drafted ONLY after second round and draft team is always New Jersey Devils if you play junior league games (Starting CHL this not happens). First time i play three seasons with 214 points, drafted number 33, try to again, second time i doing all better 275 points, maybe best ever three season for me and draft number is 42, it is again NJD. All five seasons, drafted NJD and no matter number, it is second round. this does not make any sense. Maybe you dont see this is big problems, but hello! We play months/years on junior league and only draft not work..?! Second problem: My player ratings up about 88-90 overall on OHL, maybe this need to fix, because this is too fast progress. About 84 or 85 is maybe high. Third problem: Only weekly practices can upgrade speed and accelerate. Problem is, you need to use all hours on practise speed or acelerate. Problem four: What is the stats that develop into really badly and to fall down too easily. "Discipline"? One penalty and this is -86, two penalty and -144. The player takes during one time penalty and stats to get this one? Too high "rating penalty" or upgrade is too small: Start to 75 and you need to play 25 years after this and get one penalty per season, if you have upgrade this to 90 :D Btw. I Play 15min periods because it is realistic for ice time and points to my BAP guy. I hope that this is not the one who ruin draft.I try to testing this and no different for 15min or 20min periods.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Be A Pro for three seasons, start OHL Wink And play all games with realistic settings. perhaps one of the season is enough for see this bug, or simulate, i never simulate games, i dont know what happens...
What happens when the bug occurs? Not need answer
What do you expect to see? This is easy fix, but we are very late, playoffs started. Hope this fixed NHL17, maybe NHL18.

Message 1 of 2 (1,381 Views)

Re: Be A Pro entry Draft bug after playing junior league. (And 4 more)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

One more comment, this is maybe easy fixed problem: The player is injured for playoffs (or earlier, but missing playoffs), he will be healed before the summer (early for draft etc.), he will lose all the weekly practices on summer months, first practise is open after season start, this is not normal.

Message 2 of 2 (1,370 Views)