Re: Franchise mode start draft crashes to xbox one home screen

by CalvinAccount

Original Post

Re: BAP Entry Draft

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@KappyKnows@tervalentyeti74@TGH37@lurenault25@ragu2674

We are aware of and working on this issue. I will post any further updates here as they become available.

*Marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 11 of 58 (3,612 Views)

Nhl 17 franchise mode crashes in draft...after winning stanley *

★★★ Newbie
Nhl 2017 crashes in franchise mode during draft.
Message 12 of 58 (3,406 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any solution to this problem yet?

Message 13 of 58 (3,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

looking for a solution? same issue as everyone else, crashes after memorial cup,  in be a pro mode, every time you select start draft. did not have this problem a week ago, now 100% of the time...?

Message 14 of 58 (3,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

looking for a solution? same issue as everyone else, crashes after memorial cup,  in be a pro mode, every time you select start draft. did not have this problem a week ago, now 100% of the time...?

Message 15 of 58 (3,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. I have tried to SIM and go through the draft. Both have caused it to crash at various piints in the draft.
Message 16 of 58 (3,424 Views)

NHL17 - Franchise Mode crashes during Draft

★★★ Newbie

I've been reading over many threads that report the same/similar issue but have yet to find a solution; here goes nothing:

After my first season in Franchise Mode, I get to the Draft but the game craches and goes straight to the Xbox home screen as I get to my second round two pick. Tried auto draft and game crashes the same way. Tried all I could think of or read online but so far, nothing fixes the issue.

EA, any solution? Any intentions of fixing it? Is it even worth playing this game anymore?

Message 17 of 58 (3,404 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Issue: Draft crashes in Franchise mode

(created 2 teams - replaced Calgary, Flames with custom team in Vegas, and Carolina Hurricanes with a custom team in CT.

Some new information I'd like to add to this thread in case it helps EA fix the bug:

I have Defense - R. Mantha on my Watch List. He is listed as DRAFTED(NYR), while all my other players on the Watch List are listed as AVAILABLE, before the first round, first selection is made. I have tested this a couple times, and since he is projected to go in the 2nd round, that is when the game crashes! I then started testing to see what would happen if I drafted him at various points in the first round, and the game crashes every single time i select him, even with the first round, first pick selection.

I'm not sure whether the R. Mantha issue is specific to me, or at some point in the game, a random draft eligible player has their status changed to DRAFTED before the draft begins. Has anyone run into this with another player, or even this specific player?

I can provide a screen shot if needed.

Message 18 of 58 (3,358 Views)

Community Manager

@CalvinAccount

Good info, thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 19 of 58 (3,352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The very same thing is happening to me in Xbox one when I try to draft new players after my first year of my franchise.
Message 20 of 58 (3,279 Views)