ARENA JUMBOTRON LETTERING BLOCKS VISION IN OFFENSIVE ZONE!!

by HUTPuckTrades

Original Post

ARENA JUMBOTRON LETTERING BLOCKS VISION IN OFFENSIVE ZONE!!

★ Novice

Product: NHL 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug HUMONGOUS Jumbotron Arena lettering, blocks vision and is visible when in the opponents neutral zone or opponents end of the ice (More so frequently in the opponents zone). Makes it hard to do anything as you cant see a thing!!! My camera settings are set to ice and no zoom if that helps. PLEASE FIX AS THIS IS A REOCCURING AND FREQUENT HAPPENING WHICH HAPPENS EVERY GAME OR EVERY OTHER GAME
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAMERA IS ICE AND NO ZOOM. TRY AND SET UP A PLAY IN THE OFFENSIZE ZONE. BLINDLY...
What happens when the bug occurs? HUMONGOUS Jumbotron Arena lettering, blocks vision and is visible when in the opponents neutral zone or opponents end of the ice (More so frequently in the opponents zone). Makes it hard to do anything as you cant see a thing!!! My camera settings are set to ice and no zoom if that helps. PLEASE FIX AS THIS IS A REOCCURING AND FREQUENT HAPPENING WHICH HAPPENS EVERY GAME OR EVERY OTHER GAME
What do you expect to see? NOTHING BUT BIG RED KEY BANK ARENA LETTERS IN THE OFFENSIVE ZONE

HUMONGOUS Jumbotron Arena lettering, blocks vision and is visible when in the opponents neutral zone or opponents end of the ice (More so frequently in the opponents zone). Makes it hard to do anything as you cant see a thing!!! My camera settings are set to ice and no zoom if that helps.

PLEASE FIX AS THIS IS A REOCCURING AND FREQUENT HAPPENING WHICH HAPPENS EVERY GAME OR EVERY OTHER GAME

Message 1 of 4 (654 Views)

Re: ARENA JUMBOTRON LETTERING BLOCKS VISION IN OFFENSIVE ZONE!!

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem too! On ps4 for myself though. Terrible problem. Please fix!!
Message 2 of 4 (633 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem on hut..every second match showed me big lettering over ice and I didnt see anything when I attack.Bad game

Message 3 of 4 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this in season mode and it only occurs at the buffalo sabres rink. If you switch to a lower view sometimes it goes away.
Message 4 of 4 (551 Views)