Wrap Editor issues I found (so far)

by LatinDriver_2005

Original Post

Wrap Editor issues I found (so far)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This is just a list of things to fix for the newest added feature in Hot Pursuit Remastered, the Wrap Editor:

The "copy to opposite/other side" for the car decals acts strange. I don't know if it's happening to other people or just me but I'll explain it otherwise. This function does copy the decal to the other side, however, it doesn't paste properly. The copied decal is always on a different angle when pasted on the other side. I end up having to correct the angle of the corresponding decal to make it the same as the other side.

The decal resolution tends to drop when increasing the scale/size of it. The edges become more pixelated as you increase it's size. 

No way to change any of the original car's decal colours. Examples like the Lamborghini gallardo 560-2 (hood stripes), shelby gt500, Dodge Viper SRT 10 ACR, etc. I understand why the carbon part of the Pagani Zonda Cinque is inaccessible for editing (It's too exclusive) as well for the Sesto.

Not an issue but a suggestion. If you can't give us body customization, give us some kind of option where we can change through different wheels or even change the colour of them to fit with our wraps.

Message 1 of 3 (684 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor issues I found (so far)

★★ Novice

I think the parralelism issues are related to UV-mapping issues, everyone has the same problems.

Though the problem about the shapes not being flipped correctly is simply because the wrap editor doesn't flip the size coordinates of the decals but only their displacement coordinates, but yes, that would be a cool addition to the game, if that could be done automatically. 

Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor issues I found (so far)

★★★★ Novice

Not exactly a bug, but it would be nice if the scale increment could be decreased. I can never seem to get the size just right. I understand this is personal preference, but compared to nfs heat the increment seems to be a lot more (even with fine controls).

Message 3 of 3 (630 Views)