Will Remastered have more updates or bugfixes?

by Xplazky

Original Post

Highlighted

Will Remastered have more updates or bugfixes?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

At least bugfixes, there are still lots of issues going on with this game at the moment of writing... May 27 2022
Memory leak and optimisation issues
After patch 2 we didn't had anything else...
Also.. how long the servers will last for this game? Will they last long or going to close soon? Considering how it went for past NFS Games...

Message 1 of 2 (1,012 Views)

Re: Will Remastered have more updates or bugfixes?

[ Edited ]

@Xplazky With the last update for NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 Remastered that happened on February 2021 (over a year ago), it's safe to assume that the game isn't gonna receive any more updates.

However even though NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 Remastered isn't gonna receive any more updates, the game's Multiplayer servers will last pretty long.

Just take the original NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 for example.

The original NFS Hot Pursuit 2010's Multiplayer servers are still online after almost 12 years. In fact, EA just did a maintenance on the original NFS Hot Pursuit 2010's servers a few days ago.

Link: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2011) Maintenance 5/24/22 

(Although people had mentioned they can't play online even after the maintenance is over for the original NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 and it seems to be an ongoing issue for the original game)

So basically you have plenty of time to enjoy playing Multiplayer in NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 Remastered when the original NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 servers are still up and running. Standard smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (970 Views)