Re: Why new keybinds don't save?

by BadStyle86

Original Post

Why new keybinds don't save?

★★ Pro

Every time I play the game, I need to re-bind the weapons to arrow keys, it just really uncomfertable to use WASD and IJKL in the same time, but when I open the game again it go back to IJKL., every other game save key changes, and I missing something or I really need to re-bind them every time I play?

Message 1 of 5 (769 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @mathematics654 are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@EA_JozI still have this issue, but I don't know what steps I need to take, I change the keys in game, when I close the game an re-open it, the keys change don't save

Message 3 of 5 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, even though I set the buttons, the game resets itself the next time I start. .
I ask for your help!
Message 4 of 5 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Joz I have the same problem that I set the buttons, but the next time I start the game, it will reset. . .
Please help!
Message 5 of 5 (606 Views)