Re: When is Patch 3?

by LatinDriver_2005

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When is Patch 3?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

There's been hardly any communication with the devs at all during the past month on this forum. Just seems like you guys forgot about it or something. We need another patch, there are countless amounts of problems that need fixing as well as other problems that other people are facing with this game. I've been trying to communicate with you guys on this forum since 2020, and so far no members have responded to any of my topics. We've gotten zero word of a patch 3 and waiting for you guys to respond.

Message 1 of 3 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LatinDriver_2005 Sorry for the late response. We currently don't have any information on any future patches. My advice would be to keep an eye on our Official NFS Twitter for future updates🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LatinDriver_2005 Sorry for the late response. We currently don't have any information on any future patches. My advice would be to keep an eye on our Official NFS Twitter for future updates🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (506 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Joz Thank you for the answer, I am and will stay tuned for anything else your media platforms. Thanks for coming back. 👍
Message 3 of 3 (493 Views)