Traffic needs to be fixed

by LatinDriver_2005

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Traffic needs to be fixed

★★★ Apprentice

In all my years of playing NFS, I have never had worse experience with traffic than Hot Pursuit Remastered. Traffic already has bad enough hitboxes as said in my previous post (including roadblocks). The major problem is that traffic cars would constantly keep popping up from out of nowhere. It gives me zero chance to react to it when it happens and I always end up crashing because of it. In some very unlucky instances, traffic would literally spawn clip right into your car. It only happened to me twice but the problem is still out there. How else are people supposed to beat 510 when they have traffic devastating their run like that? Bottom line is, please fix it. I really don't know when the next patch will be released, but I hope your team manages to fix these issues.

Message 1 of 2 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Traffic needs to be fixed

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LatinDriver_2005 Thank you for sharing some feedback with the community. I'll pass this on to the team⚽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (600 Views)

All Replies

Re: Traffic needs to be fixed

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LatinDriver_2005 Thank you for sharing some feedback with the community. I'll pass this on to the team⚽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (601 Views)