Re: Please please PLEASE fix hitboxes

by EA_Joz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please fix hitboxes

[ Edited ]
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

The hitboxes in this game are incredibly annoying when it comes to traffic and roadblocks. Most of the time you end up in a small collision with traffic when literally no contact is being made, there's just this oversized transparent invisible wall around the cars. When it comes to roadblocks, no matter how straight I'm going, I always end up hitting that invisible wall on either side of the gap. I'm linking a Youtube video down below for proof of the problem.

https://youtu.be/J2tW-vydCXc

This 30 second video was made by a popular Need For Speed Youtuber who goes by the name of ZombieHead3000. He has these problems all the time along with hundreds of other people including myself.

And please do not try to convince me that the problem was lag because I've had plenty of experience with this problem in singleplayer as well.

Message 1 of 6 (1,228 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LatinDriver_2005 Hitboxes definitely play an important role in the game. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the teamšŸ¦¾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,198 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LatinDriver_2005 Hitboxes definitely play an important role in the game. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the teamšŸ¦¾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 6 (1,199 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
@EA_Joz Thanks a lot man, also if you guys could fix the pop up traffic, we would all much appreciate it as well.
Message 3 of 6 (1,188 Views)

Betreff: Please please PLEASE fix hitboxes

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

That's most probably a net issue. Hitboxes can shift between client and server. the worse the connection to the server, the worse the problems.

Message 4 of 6 (955 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
@-TRR-De-M-oN And thats just the other thing as well. Connection to the servers in multiplayer have been pretty buggy. That's another thing that should be fixed.
Message 5 of 6 (940 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

Its probably the only issue about it at all. In single player I have not seen hitbox issues yet.

Message 6 of 6 (927 Views)