Please add more Events

by LatinDriver_2005

Original Post

Please add more Events

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Please don't judge me, I know that the DLC events are included in this game but I still feel like there isn't enough. After you're done the campaign, there's not a whole lot to do afterwards other than play online, replay events or wrap your cars. Either we need some extra challenge events that are even harder than the main and DLC events that you can play on the side, or, add an event editor where we can endlessly make our own races/pursuits/chases/interceptors, add our own weapons, cars, road route, opponents so the possibilities are limitless where you can unlock it after you complete the campaign or reach level 20 on both sides. Also, if we could upload our events to the community for others to play. Like I said, don't judge me, it's just a suggestion, I really think this would give players more stuff to do.

Message 1 of 4 (460 Views)

Re: Please add more Events

★★★★ Pro
@LatinDriver_2005 This game is made by the same team did Paradise Remastered.Just like that game EA adds all post launch DLC in it.HP2010 had nothing else to add because Criterion only added 2 MP modes and 3 car packs back in the day.Also Remaster is only a HD port of the original game to new platforms.So this Remaster has finished its goal.
Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@GK3512 OOKAY BROO, I get it okay? it's a lazy remaster, you don't need to keep telling us that. Like I said, it's just a suggestion. And btw I thought burnout paradise wasn't bad at all and Im glad these games got ports.

Message 3 of 4 (370 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@LatinDriver_2005 Paradise Remastered had save-lost bugs that still exist to this day.This awkward problem returns in HP2010 Remastered.So clearly both are worse that the original edition.
Message 4 of 4 (354 Views)