Need for speed hot pursuit remastered needs to be fix please. Thanks..

by Rebel191979

Original Post

Need for speed hot pursuit remastered needs to be fix please. Thanks..

★★ Novice

I have an Xbox one s I've just started playing need for speed hot pursuit remastered I've been trying to beat the ultimate road car for the gold problem is the time is wrong the Lamborghini can not make it with in 3:08:00 because the nitro booster takes too long to boost up and the time is slow so is the car I don't do cheats because this game doesn't have it I've watched videos on YouTube and it shows people beating it I've took every shortcut that there is and it still didn't help it made the Time go faster than before this game need for speed hot pursuit remastered needs to be fix right y'all need to add cheats to so people can beat the game add cheats like unlimited nitro booster unlimited cars unlimited emps and spikes strips and everything else unlimited same with the bounty unlimited.. please fix need for speed hot pursuit remastered for Xbox one s. Thanks have a great weekend.

Message 1 of 7 (1,686 Views)

Re: Need for speed hot pursuit remastered needs to be fix please. Thanks..

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Rebel191979 Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7 (1,667 Views)

★★ Novice
@Rebel191979 I'm tired of the traffic also it's a hassle when I get ready to drift there always in my way need a cheat that gets rid of the traffic and slows down the timer also I love playing need for speed hot pursuit remastered I wish y'all would bring back need for speed most wanted that's the first game I've played back on the PS1 games console I even had it for Xbox the original the songs y'all need to add is song like tech t jelly roll ICP bone thugs n harmony kottin mouth kings that's real music and add some christian music Also instead of that stupid music to y'all already have on the game. The graphics are good the controlling of the cars need to be fix also there too wobbly when you turn the corner they crash into the wall. The traffic needs to be fix when they hear sirens they should stop and pull over I think that they are def hard of hearing lol. Y'all have a great weekend happy 4th of July...
Message 3 of 7 (1,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Rebel191979The awe inspired time 2:37:00 is wrong I have hit every shortcut that there is and still get there at 2:38:55 to 2:50:00 I have tried it 25 time's and the 2:37:00 is wrong and I was using nitro booster every time it builds up I was using it. So the car is slow or the time goes way to fast. It needs to be fix also. Make the car faster or slow down the timer. Thanks have a good weekend..

Message 4 of 7 (1,654 Views)

★ Apprentice

Uhhh, I think it has something to do with how you drive in-game...
Even though I am an average player, I still can beat the event within the given time. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,609 Views)

★ Apprentice

1st. The Ultimate Road Car is a preview event in which you drive a McLaren F1, not a Lamborghini. 
2nd. It probably has something to do with your driving in-game because even though I am an average driver, I still manages to achieve under 3:08:00 (2:48:41). 

Tips: 
-Don't hit a thing.
-Drift more.
-Use NOS as much as possible and save it when you're performing sharp angle drift (Use it after exit to get your momentum back). 
-Drive on the oncoming lane and near miss traffics.
-Slows down on sharp corner (can be perform fast by slamming the handbrake). 

Hope this helps.
-SP44DST3R. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,595 Views)

★ Apprentice

-Traffic usually spawns at the same spot (easy to notice when you replay events plenty of times like me).
-To avoid traffic, either drift inwards or outwards (whenever you feel best). 

-Physics are normal, you probably didn't know how to master it (slow down whenever you enter a sharp turn, and move the joystick left and right to move your car outward or inward).
+If you do a left turn, holding the joystick left = more deeper into the left; holding the joystick right = more outwards to the right.
+If you do a right turn, holding the joystick right = more deeper into the right; holding the joystick left = more outwards to the left. 
+"Wiggling" (moving the joystick left and right simultaneously) keeps the car in the middle.
+Base on the guide up there, use it to avoid traffic.

Message 7 of 7 (1,605 Views)