Re: Need for speed hot pursuit remastered crashes to dashboard when pressing sta

by bryan372006

Original Post

Need for speed hot pursuit remastered crashes to dashboard when pressing start

★★ Novice

I can't play the game on my profile but if I make a new profile it plays fine

Message 1 of 6 (708 Views)

Re: Need for speed hot pursuit remastered crashes to dashboard when pressing sta

Community Manager

@bryan372006 

Assuming this is a corrupt save on your main profile and that it is unusable, try deleting the save on your main profile and start over.

Not ideal but should allow you to play on your main.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

I've never played the remastered version so I have no save data to delete

@EA_Barry 
Message 3 of 6 (676 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I've never played the remastered version so I have no save data to delete
Message 4 of 6 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same problem.i deleted everything i keep deleting and reinstalling it.the same thing happen over and over.Please fix this because im just trying to play the game and nobody seems to care about it

Message 5 of 6 (632 Views)

★★ Novice
@perf0rming I didn't have a gamerpic chosen on my Xbox account as soon as I added one it started the game fine
Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)