Re: Need for speed hot pursuit remastered I'm playing the jet set

by Rebel191979

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed hot pursuit remastered I'm playing the jet set

★★ Novice

Why are the cars on jet set faster than my Lamborghini Diablo every car I used they were faster than me I was in 7th place 3 time's then the last few times I was in 4th every time I tried to pass them they block me from trying to pass but when I get in to first they some how pass me and I'm like 3.5 miles ahead of them and they still manage to beat me to the finish line where I am in 4th place or 7 place. This needs to be fix.. I'm tired of racing AI CHEATER'S THERE BAD AS RACING MULTIPLAYERS THEY CHEAT ALSO. 

Message 1 of 3 (588 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Rebel191979 if you believe that players are cheating through the multiplayer mode, please report them through the correct means:

Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment

Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (552 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Rebel191979 if you believe that players are cheating through the multiplayer mode, please report them through the correct means:

Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment

Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (553 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Joz I'm not talking about multiplayers I was talking about the ai I was 14.2 miles ahead of them and they still passed me left me behind at number 8 they have more nitro than I did and I was close to the finish line so I deleted the game off of my Xbox one s console same with need for speed heat I don't do MULTIPLAYERS they cheat everyone uses cheat mods and or modded controllers which I don't I play by the rules until I beat the game then I use cheats after that everyone wants me to play GTA v.. I've been there done that they cheat on it to I rather play call of duty games or ghost recon it's better than cheater.
Message 3 of 3 (543 Views)