Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Need for speed hot pursuit remastered I'm playing the jet set

by Rebel191979

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed hot pursuit remastered I'm playing the jet set

★★ Novice

Why are the cars on jet set faster than my Lamborghini Diablo every car I used they were faster than me I was in 7th place 3 time's then the last few times I was in 4th every time I tried to pass them they block me from trying to pass but when I get in to first they some how pass me and I'm like 3.5 miles ahead of them and they still manage to beat me to the finish line where I am in 4th place or 7 place. This needs to be fix.. I'm tired of racing AI CHEATER'S THERE BAD AS RACING MULTIPLAYERS THEY CHEAT ALSO. 

Message 1 of 3 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed hot pursuit remastered I'm playing the jet set

Community Manager

Hey there @Rebel191979 if you believe that players are cheating through the multiplayer mode, please report them through the correct means:

Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment

Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there @Rebel191979 if you believe that players are cheating through the multiplayer mode, please report them through the correct means:

Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment

Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (304 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Joz I'm not talking about multiplayers I was talking about the ai I was 14.2 miles ahead of them and they still passed me left me behind at number 8 they have more nitro than I did and I was close to the finish line so I deleted the game off of my Xbox one s console same with need for speed heat I don't do MULTIPLAYERS they cheat everyone uses cheat mods and or modded controllers which I don't I play by the rules until I beat the game then I use cheats after that everyone wants me to play GTA v.. I've been there done that they cheat on it to I rather play call of duty games or ghost recon it's better than cheater.
Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help