Re: Need for speed Hot pursuit remastered doesn't launch

by NightStarsUS

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@MrScarecrow Thanks 😱, I'll try this out later and hopefully it works, will let you know if it does
Message 11 of 18 (2,282 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@msksohail did you try it yet? If so, did it work for you?
Message 12 of 18 (2,253 Views)

★ Novice
@MrScarecrow I tried the method and didn't work for me, I even posted about the same issue

https://answers.ea.com/t5/NFS-Hot-Pursuit-Remastered/NFS-Hot-Pursuit-Remastered-won-t-launch-Win11-W...
Message 13 of 18 (1,831 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MSK_BOSS_XB I have this same problem on the ROG Ally and it's a fresh install. EA's launchers are just terrible.
Message 14 of 18 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's too bad they mark this as solved then.

Here's a long article with a bunch of hoops to jump through. Give it a shot maybe?

Message 15 of 18 (732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Found the solution to this problem finally, as I had the same issue and no solutions online solved it for me.

Find the exe file that launches the game, right click on it, hit More Options, select Troubleshoot Compatibility, then click Yes, then select The program requires additional permissions. It'll ask if it should apply compatibility settings or something, hit yes. It'll ask if it fixed the issue. The game should now launch.

Once the game finally launched no problem for me, it seemed to now run with the resolution not correct or something, even though it shows as correct on Geforce Experience. In the Geforce Experience app I was able to change it to windowed and then relaunch and this fixed the issue and in-game I then switched to Fullscreen and all has been well.

Message 16 of 18 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was getting this error with launching in steam. Download the EA app and launch from there. Fixed it for me. Happy speeds!

Message 17 of 18 (147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Download EA app and launch from the app. 

Message 18 of 18 (147 Views)