Need for speed Hot pursuit remastered doesn't launch

by MSK_BOSS_XB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed Hot pursuit remastered doesn't launch

★★ Novice

Hi, iv been having this issue since last year where nfs Hot pursuit Remastered just doesn't launch it goes to a black screen then drops me back into origin without any error message , I'm on windows 11 with an i5 and 1650 ti all drivers are up to date and iv gone back and forth with ea support but still can't ay the game, I also have star wars jedi fallen order on the same pc and it runs perfectly, not sure what's the issue and how to fix it. 

Message 1 of 18 (11,517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed Hot pursuit remastered doesn't launch

★★★★ Apprentice
@MSK_BOSS_XB Hey there. I saw something similar passing by yesterday with someone that might have the solution. The man said that his game was saved in the EA Games folder which causes Origin not being able to find the game in the Origin folders. What he did to solve this was as followed: Uninstall the game and reinstall the game. When the option shows up to select a folder, make sure you select the Origin games folder. I will also add the link of that thread in this reply so you can read it yourself. Please let me know if it worked Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/Need-for-Speed-Prostreet-Origin-Error-FIX-2022/...

View in thread

Message 9 of 18 (10,214 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@MSK_BOSS_XB hey bro,
this section is about battlefield V only.
next time make sure to make your theard in the right section, i will ask our friends to transfer your theard.
please @ElliotLH @EA_Atic
could you transfer @MSK_BOSS_XB theard to need for speed section.
good luck
Message 2 of 18 (11,474 Views)

Hero
Hi @MSK_BOSS_XB I've moved your post to the right place. Hopefully someone here can help you out.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 3 of 18 (11,450 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh thank you 

Message 4 of 18 (11,442 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @MSK_BOSS_XB  @Mo3tazibrahim can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with NFS™ Hot Pursuit Remastered and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 5 of 18 (11,372 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic thanks for replying, iv tried a clean boot but it did not help 😭, iv attached my dxdiag below 

Message 6 of 18 (11,349 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Iv also tried turning off all overlay programs, it still didn't work
Message 7 of 18 (11,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MSK_BOSS_XB did you ever find a fix??
Message 8 of 18 (10,225 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MSK_BOSS_XB Hey there. I saw something similar passing by yesterday with someone that might have the solution. The man said that his game was saved in the EA Games folder which causes Origin not being able to find the game in the Origin folders. What he did to solve this was as followed: Uninstall the game and reinstall the game. When the option shows up to select a folder, make sure you select the Origin games folder. I will also add the link of that thread in this reply so you can read it yourself. Please let me know if it worked Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/Need-for-Speed-Prostreet-Origin-Error-FIX-2022/...
Message 9 of 18 (10,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JDNWACO Unfortunately no, till now haven't been able to get it to work
Message 10 of 18 (10,152 Views)