Re: Need for Speed Hot pursuit remastered Cars list

by GK3512

Original Post

Need for Speed Hot pursuit remastered Cars list

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello can any Official Ea Staff Member confirm for me if the 722 McLaren Mercedes and Sterling Moss from the original game have been copied over and if not why has it not been copied over

From the original game

For whatever good reason I and many others would love to hear an official explanation from you guys about this matter.

I would also like to say that for me and many other players we would be willing and happily pay an extra fee to see these cars make a return whatever it might take for that to be a reality it would be surely devastating to not have these cars not make a return in the game for me personally and many others from the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Community 

Kind Regards 

Message 1 of 5 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@lIIReign  The collaboration between Mercedes and McLaren resumes next year (2021), after a seven-year hiatus. I hope the SLR 722 and Stirling Moss will be in Remastered and a separate patch will be released for them. But it will also depend on the players and their pressure on the developers.

Message 2 of 5 (657 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@AntonCop Judging by Paradise Remastered from 2018,Remastered games won't get any content updates since it had all DLC from original game.SLR 199 series wont return before neither McLaren nor Mercedes accept the finished product(so it can't be found on neither's official website)Most of the games need both companies' licenses to add SLR 199 series,which means if EA really want to bring these cars back it needs to pay double for the cars,something I doubt EA will do in the end.
Message 3 of 5 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@GK3512 I think that it will be profitable for EA to acquire a license for these two cars, it will all pay off. NFS fans will recoup all EA costs by purchasing a separate dlc. SLR 722 and Stirling Moss are very important cars affecting the balance in the game and many will want to purchase this possibly future dlc (patch). 

Message 4 of 5 (636 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@AntonCop I know SLR 199 are important in T4 events but since SLR 199 series is kinida forgotten by McLaren and Mercedes(Mainly McLaren since it was made in UK and McLaren doesn't even put it in Legacy Models)Forza also has same problem and MS doesn't lack budget to buy licenses(Both SLR 199 are deleted in recent games but original 300 SLR W196 stays)
Message 5 of 5 (629 Views)