Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered,

by zedster360

Original Post

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered,

★★ Newbie

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered not launching via EA desktop. EA desktop is reporting " There is some error at our end, Try again after sometime". 

Reinstalling EA desktop or erasing cache doesnt solve the problem. 

Message 1 of 5 (850 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered,

★★ Novice

I've had this issue since Thursday, I figured it was some update they were doing to the game. 

Message 2 of 5 (819 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @zedster360 @smurf12125 Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what steps have you taken so far?

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5 (775 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Joz  Yes unfortunately, I still am having this issue, I've fully uninstalled and reinstalled EA Desktop and NFS Hot Pursuit remastered. As for trying to get the game to launch I've tried launching from EA Desktop, Origin, from the EA Desktop shortcut, directly from the file (as a standard user, admin, and with compatibility mode). It always says "Your game failed to launch An error on our end caused your launch to fail. Try again a little later." I was having issues on another thread before the game completely stopped working for me. They had me run a SFC scan which I also ran a DISM scan and both came back with no issues.

Message 4 of 5 (767 Views)

★ Guide

This problem is still here. 

I installed from EA Desktop and am also getting messages saying "Your game failed to launch
An error on our end caused your launch to fail. Try again a little later." 

I'm on a clean install of Windows 10 with latest drivers for everything on my PC. I'm running 11th Gen Intel which is OC'd so all of my stuff is updated. Promise.

Message 5 of 5 (657 Views)