Re: Need for Speed: HP Remastered Hackers (with proof)

by STracey76

Original Post

★ Apprentice

EA don't appear to care about cheating.  I've sent several clips of someone blantantly cheating yet they're still playing the game every night.  

Only thing you can do atm is run your own lobby and not start it when known cheats join and b) keep clipping and reporting them.

EA really need to sort it though.

Message 11 of 22 (2,168 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Dat_Dude_Trav wrote:

EA Barry-Any feedback on the OP's issue which is ruining the game?  Or are you only policing the use of naming cheaters? 

Clearly EA are not interested in their player base, only in keeping the coffers ticking over.

I’ve witnessed this myself recently, 12 hours ago I was the only PC player in my session, and an XB player won EVERY race and made EVERY bust within 2 minutes of the start, across several races.

What is EA doing about it?

Message 12 of 22 (2,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

What is EA.doing about it? Nothing, that's what.

And I bet if I posted links to footage of players cheating and posted their names on this thread, I'd be the one getting banned.

Don't worry EA, we hear you loud and clear. It's ok to cheat on your games.

Message 13 of 22 (2,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's exhausting to see users cheating, There is one user which repeatedly uses cheats to an insane degree.  The dude has unlimited everything, and there's no timers at all on the weapons, so he can just spam spikes everywhere.  It's insane...They need to deal with this, so many people reported this player...countless times.

Unlimited spike

Message 14 of 22 (2,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@NFS_RinzlerIf it's the player who I think it is dropping those spikes, I've also reported him on numerous occasions. Most recently for a) Dropping weapons right at the start of a hot pursuit before they were available to anyone else and b) using a cop car in race mode with full weapons and busting players.

I've sent times, dates and clips yet he's still playing every night. Does he work for EA or something? Maybe he's in charge of the cheating department and just deletes the complaints lol.

Most of the time I don't start the lobby when he joins. It's a bit of an inconvenience but he soon skulks off to do his cheating elsewhere. 

Message 15 of 22 (2,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@xoxFlukexoxI think it's likely to be the exact same player, using weapons straight away, calling in helicopters when they are disabled in Most Wanted mode. You can see most common users leave great lobbies because he comes in and just mucks the balance and enjoyment of it all.

But yeah, he can switch teams too. EA need to step up. No point having a report system when they do nothing when someone like this gets reported repeatedly, by everyone!

Message 16 of 22 (2,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_BarryWhen are EA going to do something about Mad_Carl8. I know I'm not supposed to "name and shame" but everyone already knows he's hacked this game to bits and goes around cheating very night, completely spoiling the game for legit players.

You've received numerous complaints about him with evidence and there are clips of him cheating all over You Tube yet you do nothing.  He's taking the p out of the NFS community and EA.

What's the point in buying NFS games when you allow scumbag cheaters like Mad_Carl8 to completely destroy the online element of the game???

Message 17 of 22 (2,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No point, EA has shown it doesn’t give a * and will continue to * legitimate players as long as they keep paying.

Message 18 of 22 (1,931 Views)

★★★★ Novice

HAHA mysteriously disconnected from my play session at tje same time I gave negative feedback. What a coinkydink…

Message 19 of 22 (1,923 Views)

★★ Novice

Why shouldn't we name them? How is the name shaming and the gamertag bullying? They are the ones cheating and ruining in the game, *! Every cheetah in this game should be banned for life. Even if they create a new gamertag EA should have some type of system that will recognize the same IP address. Glitches ruin the game.

Message 20 of 22 (1,352 Views)