Re: Need for Speed: HP Remastered Hackers (with proof)

by Tr0llSt4r

Original Post

Need for Speed: HP Remastered Hackers (with proof)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I have been posting videos on Need for Speed: HP Online, and have decided to expose game hackers using cheats in multiplayer.

These players are using cheats that gives them Unlimited Health, Unlimited Weapons, Unlimited Nitro as well as allows them to use ANY CAR in any tier race.  They are impossible to catch, take down or escape from

In this video I show two players (I'm not meant to post gamer tags here). They are using Hypercars in Exotic races, unlimited nitro, and have proof of their energy going up.  These players should be banned from Multiplayer.

[Edit - Admin.]

Grafix

Message 1 of 22 (7,062 Views)

Community Manager

@NFS_Rinzler 

Do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 22 (7,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Apologies, I thought I had changed everything off the post to not name the users on this forum.  (I will also submit a report).

Message 3 of 22 (7,013 Views)

★ Apprentice

There are a fair few PC players cheating on NFS.  They're spoiling the game for legit players and to be blunt, EA aren't doing enough.

A way of reporting in-game would be useful.

Message 4 of 22 (6,863 Views)

★★★ Novice

It seems console players are the worst about cheating. Top speed, driving right through traffic as if were not even there. They like to use their speed hacks to run to the finish line as racers and crashbust you as cops. No skill to park next to a wrecked vehicle. 

Message 5 of 22 (6,841 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's extremely difficult for console players to cheat.  I've never come across a console player I've suspected of cheating.... just PC players and a lot of them.  Infinite nos is the most common followed by infinite health and weapons.  They should be ashamed of themselves, cheating to win.

As for parking next to wrecked vehicles to bust them.  That isn't cheating, it's prpgrammed into the game.  Moral of the story?  Don't crash lol.

Message 6 of 22 (6,829 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

It's really hard for console players to cheat, so that's a no.
And the reason why players are able to go through traffic is because traffics aren't synced properly across all systems, so for their POV, there isn't any traffic but for your POV, there is traffic in front of them and they can pass like nothing's in front of them. 

Message 7 of 22 (6,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just watch different things with all platforms, never slowing down in turns, icon flashing on mini map, car jumping back and forth to hit you and make you wreck(seen in mirror mostly), car jumping in lane during turns to stay on track... All signs of speed and driving hacks. And regardless of what you guys say console players are just as bad if not worse than PC. And console players can cheat just as easy as PC. I know some who do. If you want to catch a cheater, just die, watch thier camera while recording. Send it in or post it somewhere and ask others if they think that cheating is involved. X-P-C-M seems to be the order I notice them.

And as for the CrashBusting... It shows no skill. What skill is there in using your speed hack to ram the car, make them wreck, then park next to them? If Cops are outnumbered... Fine. Gotta bust them. If its your second bust or out of weapons, okay. The cheaters are the ones who are the worst at doing this. THAT, is whats annoying.

Message 8 of 22 (6,761 Views)

★★★ Novice

If its a sync problem, why do the console players who this happens to never react to ANY traffic? Does the console version not have traffic? It doesn't happen to all players, just some because I've watched them, Some of the cars even vibrate a little when going through traffic. So I really don't think it is a sync problem

Message 9 of 22 (6,734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA Barry-Any feedback on the OP's issue which is ruining the game?  Or are you only policing the use of naming cheaters? 

Message 10 of 22 (6,256 Views)