NFS Radio Silence?

by Sniff_Curl

Original Post

Highlighted

NFS Radio Silence?

★ Novice

I don't know about anyone else but EA and NFS have been very quiet about Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered. Haven't they? Basically right after Christmas/New Years we've heard nothing. It's definitely a bit worrisome now... I saw one of the EA managers give a WSP member a response that there still is plans for a wrap editor but no dates have been given yet. That was 1 month ago too. Has anyone heard anything else about NFS HPR getting any kind of support in the last several weeks? I'm fine with them taking some time to work out the bugs but i'd just like to have an idea of whats going on. (Many others would probably agree with me too) I know the game got quite a bit of flack when it launched because people wanted other NFS games to be remastered or they wanted NFS HPR to be vastly different from the 2010 version, but to anyone that works at EA for NFS HPR... There are PLENTY of people who love this game too! If anyone from EA wants to reply to this that'd be super nice. Not expected of course... But myself and plenty of other NFS HPR players would really appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 3 (485 Views)

Re: NFS Radio Silence?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The only thing that I found is the Steam HPR depot has a test branch just 10 days ago. Other than tht there's no official statement.

Which I agree the amount of slience from devs is worrying. A nice heads up on whats going on would be great instead of us twiddling our thumbs for a possible dead game.

Oh and apparently the game had a slient fix to the singleplayer crashing issue, tho this might be an origin client fix. 

Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)

Re: NFS Radio Silence?

★ Apprentice

Yup, honestly had there been any communication then it would be great, because then we know what's up with the game. 

Message 3 of 3 (403 Views)