NFS Hot pursuit Remastered unable to save

by ChoOoOoOos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Hot pursuit Remastered unable to save

★★ Novice

so i bought NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered on Steam, but when i launch the game an error message pops up and saying the game is unable to save, and because of that i lost my 4 hours game progress, is there any solution to this?

Message 1 of 7 (2,772 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Hot pursuit Remastered unable to save

Community Manager

Hi @ChOopsOopsOopsos Can you try putting your device in a Clean Boot and seeing if its able to create the files? If not can you check the drive your using for any restrictions to saving?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (2,551 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ChOopsOopsOopsos Can you make sure your security is not stopping the game from making changes to the save file?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (2,706 Views)

★★ Novice

the thing is i disabled windows defender app and browser control but the game is still unable to save

Message 3 of 7 (2,703 Views)

Community Manager
@ChOopsOopsOopsos Can you check the save folder directly to see if its been set to read only?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (2,616 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont have save folder cuz the game has failed to create a save folder

Message 5 of 7 (2,609 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ChOopsOopsOopsos Can you try putting your device in a Clean Boot and seeing if its able to create the files? If not can you check the drive your using for any restrictions to saving?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (2,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i see nothing with clear boot and still when i launch the game, it still goes like this

Message 7 of 7 (540 Views)