NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered online issue

by DarkClown2025

Original Post

NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered online issue

★★★ Newbie

I’m a PS4 user, I played the OG version of NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 and I bought the Remastered version back when it was announced. Last night I tried to enter online game, it took me like 5 minutes to get into a lobby, I tried to search another one, but it kicked me out & that’s what’s happened for more than 10 minutes, then I decided to play offline until the problem is fixed but the worse happened, the game crashed completely. Heck even sometime when I play online the game crash or when I search for loony to join, the game kicks me out & I keep trying & again it happens over and over again. I’m Sure there’s similar problems that happened to many other players, could you as EA team fix that problem as soon as possible or refund my money back?  Cuz we love your games, but don’t ruin it like this, and don’t dissatisfy & disappoint us as fans & community members. 

Message 2 of 11 (2,860 Views)

I cant play hot pursuit remastered

★ Novice

After i get the Platinum trophy i cant enter online, same happened with heat in 2019. Can someone help, i play in ps4

Message 1 of 11 (2,852 Views)

Re: NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered online issue

★★★ Novice

Still can’t get in to nfs hp remastered tonight. 2nd day now. it’s currently Saturday august 14th 2021 at about 1230 am and the game says cannot connect to ea servers 

Message 3 of 11 (2,827 Views)

Re: I cant play hot pursuit remastered

★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 11 (2,817 Views)

EA Server is down!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The EA server is down. I run a Messenger group of Need For Speed:  Hot Pursuit Remastered crossplay racers. We hav racers on Switch, PS4, Xbox, and PC. All of our racers including me are reporting they cant log into Autolog. The server seemed to deteriorate over a couple of days at least for me. This past Wednesday (8/12/21) i was doin online Quick Match races which are Public. A couplo times i clicked to be put in a Quick Match and it wouldnt load one. I thought nothin of it. Thursday (8/13/21) couldnt do any Quick Match at all but could still race my friends. Friday server crashed completely, i could no longer get on Autolog (online), and today its still down. I reported in to EA and so has one of our racers. Please guys report it to EA so they can work on gettin the server going again! EA customer service said i was the first racer telling them the EA server crashed for the NFS game. EA is working in other games like Plant VS Zombies. Just nothin in NFS. Thanks

Message 5 of 11 (2,829 Views)

Cannot connect to Autolog all day error code 40010000

★ Novice

14th August 2021 NFS Hot pursuit remastered has no connection to Autolog all day!!! Error code 40010000. I see another player has also posted this error code in the steam forums today but the rest of his post is in Chinese so I'm assuming its a wider problem...any update from EA?

Message 6 of 11 (2,832 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Autolog all day error code 40010000

★★★ Newbie

servers must be screwed up today

Message 7 of 11 (2,813 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

We are investigating issues with connecting online for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered. 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 11 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, please keep the community updated, there's nothing worse than shouting into a void and getting nothing back.

Message 9 of 11 (2,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me, Autolog not working. Couldn't race with anyone since 08-11-21 and STILL not working!

Message 10 of 11 (2,771 Views)