NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Game Crash after pressing Key on PC

by MRaDeadpool

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Game Crash after pressing Key on PC

★★★ Newbie

Please help just purchase NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered on steam it is crashing to desktop when i press key on keyboard

Message 1 of 6 (2,089 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Game Crash after pressing Key on PC

Community Manager
@MRaDeadpool Can you check for any driver updates with the G29, and make sure any security software isn't interfering with the G29 or Hot Pursuit?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,971 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Please Please Please Help
Message 2 of 6 (2,087 Views)

Community Manager
@MRaDeadpool Do you get an error message when this happens?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 6 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No Error message unplug the G29 helps game run but now connect G29 and go to controls cannot setup control whenever i try to assign control it automatically assign LS button to every option Please help me with this now

Message 4 of 6 (1,981 Views)

Community Manager
@MRaDeadpool Can you check for any driver updates with the G29, and make sure any security software isn't interfering with the G29 or Hot Pursuit?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If it was the antivirus or firewall blocking the game, it wouldn't start at all, am I right?

My game starts but when it gets to the point of the into stopping and you have to press space to get into the race, it crashes with no error message at all. I have tried with X-box controller too. Same *, when I press the button, the game crashes. EA is allow in my firewall.

Message 6 of 6 (351 Views)