Re: NFS HT on ps5 not working

by EA_Joz

Original Post

NFS HT on ps5 not working

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to play the game on ps5 and it just crashes everytime im trying to load my save, is there a way to fix it or is it just a problem that the game doesn’t work on ps5?

Message 1 of 4 (1,830 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well it should be worse on PS4 since it is playable for PS4 and PS5, and it says in the PlayStation app (in the PlayStation Store section) the game is playable on PS4 and PS5 but some features in the game for PS4 that is available may be absent so I don't know why it keeps working up on your PS5, it should just be for PS4, my only guess is keep on trying it on your PS5 and eventually the game will get used to the PS5 and then it won't crash, it's simple!

Message 2 of 4 (1,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting the same thing man. I downloaded it on my ps5 and everytime I load my save it crashes to the Home Screen. This is literally the only post I can find anything about this issue on and I haven’t found a solution. Sooo it’s unplayable right now Frown

Message 3 of 4 (1,480 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @CC-8467 Sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what kind of steps have you taken so far?

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 4 (1,468 Views)