Re: Most of the bugs/issues currently.

by 5555559753

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@Tr0llSt4r Hello again,

As for me I have mentioned that I am a PS4 player (said that on the other message) in-game I do have photo mode on there but I can't take photos on it because everyone's PS4 console in the world has a built-in screenshot mechanism so when you hold the SHARE button it will display a little icon on the top left hand corner of your screen showing that you took a screenshot and because the PS4 has it you take a screenshot of your action on the road (only for single player, not multiplayer otherwise that would be impossible for the game) but then you will be able to send the screenshot of you on the road to your friend(s) or to anyone in a Community that you are a member of to the Community chat (this is only for PS4 players) so it isn't a bug/glitch it is part of the game, unless you are on PC or Xbox that wouldn't work, the same thing happens for Nintendo Switch players as well as it has its own screenshot mechanism as well so it is not a bug, it is also part of the game.

Message 11 of 13 (379 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am not a console player sadly, I am a PC player. 

Message 12 of 13 (368 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, well I don't know what to do as I only know these things as a PS4 player, sorry.

Message 13 of 13 (356 Views)