Re: Minimum requirement to complete Racer/Cop events in NFS Hot Pursuit Remaster

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Minimum requirement to complete Racer/Cop events in NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered?

★★ Novice

Hello there.

I am wondering on what is the minimum required needs to complete NFS HPR's Racer and Cop events.
So, for starters, this is mainly for medals earned through specific Racer/Cop events that are some things like Time Trials, where you have to complete the event in a specific amount of time. There are 3 medals/badges in these Time Trial events that are from best to worst: Gold, silver, and bronze. What would be the minimum required?

Also, for some quick reference, can I also earn bounty from multiplayer and even events that I've already completed?

If you read this, please response as soon as possible. Alright, stay safe now, and thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (1,161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Minimum requirement to complete Racer/Cop events in NFS Hot Pursuit Remaster

★★★ Pro
@ChonkulousX The minimum are bronze if you cant achive that you fail, and you have too restart the event. But if you are a cop in a Hot Pursuit race, then you only need too bust all racers too get gold. About the online part yes you get bounty for completing races, just be aware that if you are a newbie there is a high chance. You will encounter players with better cars and eqipment than you, the best thing is too play it with friends.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,137 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@ChonkulousX The minimum are bronze if you cant achive that you fail, and you have too restart the event. But if you are a cop in a Hot Pursuit race, then you only need too bust all racers too get gold. About the online part yes you get bounty for completing races, just be aware that if you are a newbie there is a high chance. You will encounter players with better cars and eqipment than you, the best thing is too play it with friends.
Message 2 of 5 (1,138 Views)

★★ Novice

Alright man. I guess what you're saying is that the Silvers and Goldies are basically just for more bounty in events. I've been sometimes getting Bronzers on an event, whilst I've been getting more Silvers and a little less Goldies than Silvers.

Also, I think I can still earn bounty through previous events, correct?

Also also, ignore my slang. I call the Bronze achievement Bronzers, Silver achievements Silvers, and Gold achievements Goldies.

Message 3 of 5 (1,128 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ChonkulousX Bounty can always be earn to a max of 10 million for level 21(now cancelled but still shown in the level 20's bounty to next rank)Previously finished events can be retried whenever you want.But the unlocks are one-time-only.So after you unlock every car and get every gold medal there's nothing but retry all the existing events in SP.
Message 4 of 5 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ChonkulousX Like GK3512 saids, you can only achive medals once. But you can reply the events so many times you want, etc too beat your friends times on the speedwall. Personally the best thing is too go online too play with friends, after you have completed the campaign.
Message 5 of 5 (1,097 Views)