Hot pursuit remastered steering wheel support?

by stryder54

Original Post

Re: Hot pursuit remastered steering wheel support?

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Yeah,no luck. In the options section, it does have a CONTROLLER INPUT prompt where one could theoretically switch input to a wheel, but it's not working with my G29/PS4 so far. Maybe a future patch would add it?
Message 11 of 83 (4,657 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David thats so amusing...hi is this horse on sale able to run?
you can try but it was designed to be milked as a cow
Message 12 of 83 (4,646 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Completely agree.. EA is missing the boat and loosing a lot of potential users, why? I purchased under the impression racing wheel would be supported, Ineill be seeking refund sadly.. 

Message 13 of 83 (4,617 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Wow. That's some great help from the community manager. Lying is not a great attempt to get more sales. Can you give examples of past games that worked without official support? Did one wheel work at some point on some game 10 years ago and you provide this information as fact to make a sale? The "fact" is wheels are not supported on nfs hot pursuit remastered. Save your money folks, typical ea here. Dirt 5 is adding steering wheel support in a few weeks and they don't lie to there customers.
Message 14 of 83 (4,561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GENERALZOOL use ds4 windows. The ps4 controller works perfectly on pc. This bvb has no clue.
Message 15 of 83 (4,559 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've already gotten a refund for this.  don't bother with this mess of a 'remaster'.
when even the community manager is this out of touch.

Message 16 of 83 (4,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MonicasCigar I asked for a refund and they denied it, it is not fair to buy this game to play it with my G29 and it turns out that it is not supported, I feel scammed and they did not refund my money, help!
Message 17 of 83 (4,497 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yeah, their refund pollicy is kinda crappy and short. first 24 hours or else you need to poke the bear.

Message 18 of 83 (4,490 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i thought it was my g923!

not even g29 the most commonly used wheel in the galaxy!!

ive heard that even mercedes benz is admired with ea s policy and will soon replace aboard their real world luxury cars their  motorsport grade wheels with a hapticzaptic ps5 controller 

Message 19 of 83 (4,485 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How can you make such a statement? Why did EA enable wheel support, then relaunch a product without wheel support? Would you please explain to the user community?

I was looking forward to playing Need for Speed with my racing wheel but I guess I’ll go back to something else. Totally disappointed with EA, again! 

Message 20 of 83 (4,388 Views)