Re: Hot pursuit remastered steering wheel support?

by dicer25

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Sorry to say I cant use my new Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 wheel which i bought for the game !

Noticed a lack of views too, where's the windshield view? 

Not impressed at all, quite pissed actually. Been playng NFS since its creation and now i see its lost its way,,,

Just a kids game now with chase views and unrealistic stories, and no steering wheel support.

Not remastered... BUTCHERED !

i invite a real person to contact me and discuss what went wrong with this games execution.

in disappointment i d/l NFS payback for the xbox one...atleast the wheel works

why kiddie chase views, some of us are adults you know,

I am 51 years old who can outrace the lot of you, probably have more experience real driving

than your entire team combined.

so much for fantasizing about fleeing the cops

lost my trust in EA, may not buy F1 games now.

i havent missed a race in 30 years, hardcore fan

to the boss, for shame, you cant make money with laziness

roll up your sleeves and work for it!

Message 41 of 83 (3,347 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David
Logitech Driving Force Gt Support? )
Message 42 of 83 (3,294 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@stryder54 WTH this is a joke a racing game that doesnt allow steering wheel?!? There is nobody even to contact to get my money back?!?

I am so disappointed I will never in my entire life buy another EA ANYTHING. I knew I should stay away from EA games and thought oh this is when they were still awesome OMG what a joke epic failure how is EA even OK doing this to their customers. What a joke this company....
Message 43 of 83 (3,160 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

...and more worse: EA bought Codemasters. So it seems, that even DIRT and F1 won't have wheel support from next year on - if EA persists on it's "strategy" that racing games don't need steering wheel support.

Seems to be a dark future for wheel drivers. Frown

Message 44 of 83 (3,105 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just purchased PS4 version of this game while just assuming the gamle would support steering wheels like it did in 2010, a game which I played way too much and enjoyed for 100's of hours.This time my G29 wheel won't even enter the game due to the Options button not being recognized by the game. Switching between wireless controller and wheel in game proves impossible and I'm left with a $30 piece of worthless plastic. What are you on about EA? Is this supposed to be the new and improved version or just your way of exploiting addicted customers?

Message 45 of 83 (3,033 Views)

★★ Novice

It doesn't support my Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feed Back Wheel. When you start the game it asks you to go into the game settings controllers where it says unknown device and you cannot assign anything to it. The latest version of Windows 10 supports the wheel. Although 10 years old Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed the wheel works in that.

Message 46 of 83 (2,960 Views)

★★ Novice

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you! 

Does anyone knows if EA will update the game with wheel support? 

Message 47 of 83 (2,947 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@vaggamer I don't know if they will release an update for better wheel support in-game (I don't have a wheel to play, I just use PS4 Controller to play it and I am fine with it) but if everyone in the world that has a wheel (not to anyone that doesn't have a wheel like me) could make EA notice the begging responses and they probably will make wheel support a lot better in the future just like in 2010!

Message 48 of 83 (2,914 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David Does not work, hopefully I can get a refund. What's the point of remastering if you can't drive for real.
Message 49 of 83 (2,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thrustmaster T150 Pro and doesn't work. If I turn the wheel it takes it in asif I pushed a button... so fully turning or not turning... no fine controls... congrats EA go bury yourself but as deep as you just can... no steering wheel support in 2020... pathetic. Even indie games have steering wheel support... then why couldn't you guys... a freaking AAA company put in in the game officially. It's a shame that what this company has became.

Message 50 of 83 (2,613 Views)